Most "mouldable" stock AEG?

AshOnSnow
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Any recommendations on AEGs that are ok all rounders - nothing special or overly pricey - but are very upgradable with lots of aftermarket parts. A base system, from which one can quickly build a high ROF CQB carbine, or a powerful semiauto DMR.

The M4A4 is the most versatile of them all.

link?

Any airsoft shop ever. :)

(M4A4 search didn't have any results in my local, or on patrolbase that's all).

As Samarui said the M4A4 is probably the best bet if you are after rail space & options. I have on in stock if you want to have a look at one: https://swasairsoft.co.uk/shop-online/gg-aeg-tr4-cqb-r-with-mosfet

Where are you based?

(M4A4 search didn't have any results in my local, or on patrolbase that's all).

Where are you based?

We dont have a retail shop, online only, but we ship every item on our website anywhere in the UK for £7.99 :)

Ignore the m4a4 name and just look at the m4 rifles with rails on any shops website. As for the upgrade to semi auto / high rof most high rof guns I've seen people have rebuilt the guns from the ground up to obtain it. Why not look at a TM or one of the other decent brands ? Will probably be the same price or cheaper than buying a gun plus 2 sets if upgrades

Archived