F M A goggles

Nicky blue eyes
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

While they do last quite well to a direct BB hit, check the YouTube to see a close BB shot test. It will leave a dent in the lens, now I don't know anyone who experienced a full auto to the face, it still give you a reason to think about it.

I have one with helmet attachment clips but I dont have helmet so I taped the back and using it like that. It is the version without the fan,I got it for 18quid from discount, It fog like hell, literally you cannot see anything. Then I stripped all the padding around and it helped a little. Still have little fog on top though.

Maybe the one with the fan is better than mine if you are ok with noise.

• Supporters

Reason I ask I was looking at some smith optics gogs and something similar by fma came up. But I've never heard of them before

To boil it down, FMA are a producer of low-budget clone gear (I'd guess out of china). So you pay less, get less quality. Whether they work for airsoft I don't know because I don't have any but if you're in the market for eye pro get on ebay and look up some more reputable brands; ESS, Revision, Smith etc. You'll find plenty of deals.

Fair enough. Must say there was a video on you tube of fma clone ( well I think it was any way) dye i 4 paintball mask. It got shot to peices. So in retrospect i might just get something a little more reputable

Archived