Fiber-optic ironsights pistol - recommendation

Ajax
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all.

I am looking for new pistol with fiber-optic ironsights (I felt in love with these).

I am almost convinced to WE G19 custom version (but I cannot find it with silver slide and barrel at reasonable price).

Is it a good choice?

Would you recommend other pistol in this price range with front and rear ironsights with fiber-optic wire?

Cheers

Thank you for reply.

Agreed you can buy sights but they are fairly pricey. So in my case buying them for a gun worth £50-60 have little or no sense. That's why my cunning plan was to get new gun and keep the mags.

I know TM are great but I like my guns be as close copy as possible. Somehow I can't convince myself to plastic where it should be metal.

So coming back to my question is this we a bad choice for the price c.£100 will I get KJW, HFC etc... With fiber-optic sights? Will they be any better?

i have the we cutlass and its a cracking gun. prefers co2 to gas. range and accuracy are great. i love it so much i have 3 more m92's coming two for me for cqb and one for my daughter her first airsoft gun.

• Supporters

Id get an Archives slide.

Cheaper than that price mentioned above, but are quite nice. I got mine from EHobbyAsia, but they are out of stock.

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=19902 has them.

Hi Karl. Cutlass is cool but it has standard sights (with smallest white dots I saw ever :P ).

Spaz - I like the slides but on their own are quite expensive. I saw tho g17 pistol made by G&P with this slides already.

Also what is your view on ASP Dragonfly? Worth money?

Archived