nj76291

Backup pistol or extra mag for normal pistol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

So I have a WE G17 pistol.

Should I get a extra mag for it, or a mid range backup gbb pistol to go along with the WE pistol.

(I only have 1 magazine for the WE pistol.)

do you currently use the pistol in game and run out of ammo?

Yes I do, and I have to either find a safe place to reload with a speedloader, or just go back to respawn to fill up gas again.

then buy a couple of spare mags. A second pistol is not "needed". Do you only use a pistol or do you have an AEG too?

then buy a couple of spare mags. A second pistol is not "needed". Do you only use a pistol or do you have an AEG too?

Just the pistol at the moment, I hope to get a AEG in the future.

then def don't waste money on a second pistol. maybe instead of a standard mag by a 50 round extended mag?

then def don't waste money on a second pistol. maybe instead of a standard mag by a 50 round extended mag?

I don't have much tactical clothing, so the extended mag might stick out of my camo jacket? I find that the standard mag fits just alright in my pocket. Does it have much of a difference in weight than a standard mag?

You aren't Reaper (in overwatch) I think its fair to say its cheaper and just easier to carry spare mags rather than a whole other pistol. My experience of dual wielding was it was pointless as I can't focus on both and keep them inline and accuracy without two hands is substantially worse so the only benefit is a slightly faster reload, at the cost of a lot of weight. Just get the spare mags.

You aren't Reaper (in overwatch) I think its fair to say its cheaper and just easier to carry spare mags rather than a whole other pistol. My experience of dual wielding was it was pointless as I can't focus on both and keep them inline and accuracy without two hands is substantially worse so the only benefit is a slightly faster reload, at the cost of a lot of weight. Just get the spare mags.

I suppose added the added weight could slow me down. I am just going to get some mags now :-)

Another pistol... It's all about eggs in the basket, and after all, it's Airsoft. Something will stop working eventually.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.