Airsoft shops and Warranty

Giliador
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Not sure of this topic should be on General discussion or where to buy.

I'm planing to buy electric pistol and I was looking through a lot of shops and I noticed a lot of shops offer different warranty or there is no info on warranty at all, this seems strange. I was looking at the crb krytec as well and airsoft pro offer 12months but patrol base 1month on same product. I'm a gamer and I buy very expensive graphics cards, major factor in choosing pc parts is warranty period and after sale service,I would expect the same with any other electric products, Krytec crb cost £300 and 1 month warranty is a joke. Is there any list with most popular shops and their after sale service if not, ot would be nice to have one.

Not sure of this topic should be on General discussion or where to buy.

I'm planing to buy electric pistol and I was looking through a lot of shops and I noticed a lot of shops offer different warranty or there is no info on warranty at all, this seems strange. I was looking at the crb krytec as well and airsoft pro offer 12months but patrol base 1month on same product. I'm a gamer and I buy very expensive graphics cards, major factor in choosing pc parts is warranty period and after sale service,I would expect the same with any other electric products, Krytec crb cost £300 and 1 month warranty is a joke. Is there any list with most popular shops and their after sale service if not, ot would be nice to have one.

Ignore it all and know your rights. Can't think of a better link right now.

• Head Moderator

Ignore it all and know your rights. Can't think of a better link right now.

Legal beagle to the rescue :) Cannot always buy from a reputable seller but at least buying in UK have some consumer protection. Of course you never how good a retailer is until something goes wrong.

Archived