Where to get a decent G36?

Bloodless2010

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Right, lets clear the air here.

Yes, I have offered to sell either or both my ASG G36c and G&G G36c. Yes I am aware that he does not currently hold UKARA but I will not be selling until he has UKARA. After I PM'd him he said that he is attending the game day at Task force Cowbridge (becuase he could see on my profile that I go to Task force cowbridge).

I have offered if he would like that he may use the G&G G36c at this sunday's game if he would like to test it out. He would like to test it. What I also offered which a different site I have mentioned did for me was allow me to put a deposit on the gun when I first started out and it kept ON SITE. Then upon getting UKARA then he would be able to take what ever he bought home from the site. But not a second before then! However he already has a 2-tone gun so has said he will rather not have something held on site for him.

Our current agreement is that he gets to test the gun on Sunday's game and then when he has UKARA decide if he wants it or not. I apologise as I can see from the point of view of someone who cannot see the PM's that it looks suspect, but I will not in any way put myself in trouble because someone wants what I have to sell.

Sorry for the confusion on this thread. If an admin is wanting I will share the PM's with said admin for the sake of transparency.

Fair play to you for doing that for him. Hope he likes it and buys it. ☺

He doesnt actually need ukara he just needs to play a few games so you the seller are satisfied he is a regular player and that the gun is being sold for the purpose of playing airsoft.

Fair play to you for doing that for him. Hope he likes it and buys it. ☺

He doesnt actually need ukara he just needs to play a few games so you the seller are satisfied he is a regular player and that the gun is being sold for the purpose of playing airsoft.

Damn, I can only like this post once, dafaq!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.