G63 is finished, now for a sniper...

Dannn

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

There's nothing left to upgrade on my g63 that'll make it any "better" for CQB and general skirmishing so I've been fancying a sniper...same as the g63 everything will be upgraded as I'm wanting an accurate 500 fps beast

I'm after a Remington 700 style as I like the simple lines, so what over soon should I use as a base

JG bar 10, TM vsr g spec, TM VSR pro, or any other brand.

I don't have a budget ( as long as the wife doesn't know)

I this there lots of info out there but lots of it is conflicting.

Also sniper parts UK seen to be Sheffield based, I like dealing with UK people too, helps keep businesses running.

So, tell me about snipers...

• Root Admin

Externals on the JG are certainly better from what I've seen. The Marui design is old.

• ORGA 6.23
  • R-Hop
  • Decent hop chamber (PDI or Airsoft Pro or the ASPUK ones)
  • Decent cylinder and head (PDI or Airsoft Pro or the ASPUK ones - which are rebrands AFAIK)
  • Decent springs (PDI or ASPUK ones)
  • Trigger (Laylax or PDI)
  • Barrel spacers
  • Scope that doesn't cost less than £60
  • BBs above .28 (the R-Hop will lift anything up to .45ish, and the longer R-Hops will do anything you can buy)

Springer sniper rifles are quite easy to get right, thankfully.

PDI stuff here: http://www.x-fire.org/e.index.htm

Pretty much what profink said, but personally I'd go for a Mancraft HPA SDiK conversion kit for the internals.

I've never heard of that type of HPA system, it looks interesting though but I like the idea of a simple springer anyone have any experience of that system ?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.