Skirmishers in Hull/East Yorkshire

20ChickenNuggets

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

My addiction has slowly started from watching endless hours of youtube videos, reading countless blogs and visiting airsoft related websites, so it's time to get my fix!

I am aware of a few sites around me (Slaughterhouse, Headshot, Elsham...etc.) but would like some advice as to which site would be best for a complete beginner with no equipment. I am also looking to further my interest by taking up this sport full time and becoming UKARA registered. I often ask myself why I haven't tried airsoft any sooner!

Any advice is appreciated, and I will hopefully see some of you on the field. :ph34r:

Thanks,

Alex

• Supporters

<< from hull

i mainly play at SHA, i have played at arena in grimsby (i was a member, i dont recomend, but they have changed it so it may be ok now :wacko: ), LAC (great sites though combat zone is abit of a trek). Elsham is great, i cannot wait for the next game day!!!

i have played 1 game at humber, and i was a little put off (it was over a year ago mind, and its a personnel thing)

i have not played at headshot.

for a complete beginner i would recommend SHA (slaughter house), if not for the fact that its close by, its because i play there :lol::lol: on a serious note hire guns are available and not too expensive, games are varied and not too long etc its great CQB, but i am a little bias :wub: i think the only requirement is that you wear foot protection with ankle support (most sites require this). the only limiting factor of SHA is the fact that sniping is very very limited, it is a CQB site.

• 3 weeks later...

<< from hull

i mainly play at SHA, i have played at arena in grimsby (i was a member, i dont recomend, but they have changed it so it may be ok now :wacko: ), LAC (great sites though combat zone is abit of a trek). Elsham is great, i cannot wait for the next game day!!!

i have played 1 game at humber, and i was a little put off (it was over a year ago mind, and its a personnel thing)

i have not played at headshot.

for a complete beginner i would recommend SHA (slaughter house), if not for the fact that its close by, its because i play there :lol::lol: on a serious note hire guns are available and not too expensive, games are varied and not too long etc its great CQB, but i am a little bias :wub: i think the only requirement is that you wear foot protection with ankle support (most sites require this). the only limiting factor of SHA is the fact that sniping is very very limited, it is a CQB site.

Advice taken, I'm booked in for Sunday 8th at Slaughterhouse!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.