E&L AK74-M where to buy?

beastmode

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Where can I get one in the UK? I can't seem to find anyone that sells them.

• Supporters

gunfire.pl list them but OOS unfortunately, closest I can find.

The impression I get when looking through various HK retailers is that E&L haven't distributed any new stock for a while. Selection of guns actually in stock seems very sparse with largely the more funny-looking models left over; always an indicator of a brand that's not manufactured anything for a while. Happens with a lot of the brands other than WE and G&G it seems, either demand for RIFs has gone up a lot or they're producing a load of guns then going out of business for one reason or another.

Shame I've done some research and I can't find a better brand of Ak for the money. Anyone have any ideas of any other brands that are of a similar spec if I can't get an e&l?

I'm not in a massive rush so can wait a couple of weeks if they are restocking.

Lct looks to be a bit to pricey for me. I feel E&L offers better value for money if I could find stock.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.