Combat South

Jedi_Master

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Today I purchased my first RIF and bought it from Combat South in Portsmouth. I was impressed in the available stock and accessories (Tokyo Marui and ICS), and it is well worth giving them a call or sending an email to see what items are currently available because not everything is listed on their website. www.combatsouth.co.uk

Combat South was recommended to me by people on this forum and at UCAP Bunker, and I am pleased that I made the effort to drive down there. I arranged a time with Russell and spent nearly two hours with him looking at the Tokyo Marui HK416 models, asking questions and trying them out. It was a big decision for me to get the perfect RIF and set up and I felt no pressure from the staff to hurry in my choice. There is a small test range in the shop so I had an opportunity to fire a magazine on single shot and automatic which was very useful in seeing how it worked and sounded.

The process of getting the stock re-wired from SPOMOD to LiPo with Tamiya connection was straightforward and done while I was browsing the extensive TM pistol selection. As a new airsofter I was shown how to fit the batteries, use the battery charger, and other useful safety/practical tips.

Russell has set the bar very high for outstanding customer service (I was even given a cup of tea) and he could not do enough to make the buying experience both enjoyable and informative. Highly recommended and I will be shopping there again.

• 4 months later...

Combat South are consummate professionals.

CSW is run extremely well and their Christmas skirmish and raffle is outstanding.

The shop is a bit of a treasure trove and yes, customer service is top notch.

CSW rules are 328fps +/- 10% IIRC and there is no Co2 allowed either IIRC. Not sure about sniper FPS.

• Head Moderator

Can't find the airsoft site thread.

On PC the sites are shown just below the Combat South title.

On ipad, Top left is a menu button (3 lines icon), click that and you get a drop down menu to select the differnt sites and info.

Not found the site rules, this is from a game day last summer:

ALL Airsoft weapons must conform to the site FPS limits:

328fps+7% with a 0.2g BB for AEGs and 400 fps for single action rifles.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.