APS UAR questions

ikarma70

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, today I got my UAR back and I have decided to use it as a DMR, I have replaced the weedy standard motor for a tornado f1 hi torque motor which had made the gun shoot more like my real sword now here's is my issue.

The fire selector problem is down to the front cover fouling the mechanical linkage, when I took the front cover off,the trigger travelling the full length of travel but the gun fires in semi auto so I think it might be the selector on the gearbox?

Secondly I have tried to remove the barrel and hop unit to upgrade the hop rubber, I got removed the 3 hop fixing screws and the 2 in front of those 3, undone the large plastic nut but I can't take it out...... Any ideas please ?

Atb

Andy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.