Newbie with no cluebie!

GhostGreebs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Apologies for the terrible attempt at rhyming in the title but if it's pulled you in then great!

I've never played airsoft but I am looking into starting! I've read the newbie guides and I'm not ready to buy my own gear just yet and would rather try it out a few times first as suggested.

I'm looking forward to spending a bit of time perusing through the posts on the forums and will probably be a bit of a lurker for a little while.

Welcome to the forums. Best thing to do would be to find a site near you and try it out a few times to see if it's your thing. Don't be afraid to ask questions either here or at the site to play at.

It's game day for a lot of people so the forums will be a bit quiet for awhile.

Howdy there fellow newbie! :D

Where abouts are you based? Where is your nearest site?

• Root Admin

Hey, welcome to the forums. What everyone else said: Rent a gun and have a go - usually you're looking at £40-50 if you include the entry fee, gun rental, kit rental and a bit of extra ammo.

Edit

If it helps at all, looks like at The Armoury rental is £15 + £25 entry. http://www.firstandonlyevents.co.uk/hire-equipment/ - you'll want to buy a bottle of BBs though so that's probably £5-8 extra.

Hi all,

Apologies for the terrible attempt at rhyming in the title but if it's pulled you in then great!

I've never played airsoft but I am looking into starting! I've read the newbie guides and I'm not ready to buy my own gear just yet and would rather try it out a few times first as suggested.

I'm looking forward to spending a bit of time perusing through the posts on the forums and will probably be a bit of a lurker for a little while.

Hey Ghost.

Yep, title certainly worked for me :)

Where abouts do you live? I'm quite new to the sport too and have my own equipment. If you're close, could be cool for two newbies to play together :)

EDIT: D'oh! Just seen you live in Wrexham! Little bit far from me tbh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.