Airlab, no contact at all after purchase

Dannn

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone got any direct contact for air lab And an address? I bought stuff from them on Monday paid for first class delivery, had the money taken from my account but had no contact whatsoever from them, I've emailed and messaged on Facebook but still nothing.

This is a piss take, what sort of company is this?

• Supporters

Anyone got any direct contact for air lab And an address? I bought stuff from them on Monday paid for first class delivery, had the money taken from my account but had no contact whatsoever from them, I've emailed and messaged on Facebook but still nothing.

This is a piss take, what sort of company is this?

Its a small backroom seller. I have used them a few times and had no problems. Delivery isnt all ways the quickest but they sell some good stuff.

The delivery time isn't the issue, I've not even received mail stating they have the order, even though the money has gone from my account.

It's the total lack of communication.

Shame as I have 2 aeg's I'm spending fortunes on upgrading and they have some good stuff.

A 30 second look at their website and you can find their address on the 'About Us' page...

Should come up on all high street sat-navigation devices :)

http://airlab.parts/pages/about-us

Registered Office: 78A Lodge Lane, London, N12 8JJ, United Kingdom

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.