First time Rifle reccomendation?

topez

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Basically I've got two large sniper rifles and a gas pistol and I'd like to buy an assault rifle. Can anybody reccomend a good assault rifle for first time buyers? I'm not too bothered if it's Gas or Electric, I'd just like something that's powerful and very accurate.

Thanks!

• Root Admin

What's your budget like?

Most people should go for something like a G&G CM16 as their first - reliable, decent accuracy and all the rest plus not too expensive. If your budget is higher than £150 then there are many other options too.

Can you be any more specific? There are so many it would be good to narrow it down.

Stock, Tokyo Marui will probably be the most accurate. G&G are good and their Combat Machine range of M4s can be bought for ~ £110+

Or you could buy something like a CYMA AK -with UKARA, get one off TaiwanGun- and possibly upgrade the hop unit / bucking & barrel (also general cleaning and maintenance does a lot for improving performance and consistency)

In terms of power most guns should fire around 350 FPS, if you want something really powerful it could be too hot to meet the requirement for most sites. If a gun is under or over the velocity limit you could simply change the spring through which is pretty simple and can be done for next to nowt if you do it yourself.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.