places to go for.....

HeHeHaHa

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

We looking for and friendly skirmish site in the east midland area for me and my missus to go to, were would you lot recommend?

My missus is also looking for full on zombie airsoft experience, were she can use her own gun, not to fussed where it is, any reconditions?

I've been into airsoft and did go to skirmish sites before (about 2 years ago), my missus has never played before but would love to do zombie airsoft.

Zombies !

Isnt that airsoft where the enemy dont shoot back and you feel good about yourself because they are dead already ? lol

I dont know of any regular sites which do routine zombie games and allow you to use your own guns.

We have one in Essex that operates out of the secret nuclear bunker but make you use their spring shotguns and charge £90 for two hours.

The best thing is to scan the events groups and wait for one to rise up.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.