M4 troubles

Greeny1992

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey there guys and gals
I've been looking at getting a new gun, really like the M4 style with a rear wired crane stock and ris rails.
There is so many brands out there its difficult to choose.
The max I want to pay is £250 so if anyone would be able to give some advise it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Have a look at g&g intermediate and Ics. Both quality manufacturers and you'll get a really decent metal m4 for £250.

Yeah not my cup of tea but if you like it go for it. Ics are easy to work on due to the split gearbox. And have good solid internals.

I'm starting to favour my ICS M4 over my G&G M4

As beastmode said, the ics is easier to work on because of the split gearbox

Hey there guys and gals

I've been looking at getting a new gun, really like the M4 style with a rear wired crane stock and ris rails.

There is so many brands out there its difficult to choose.

The max I want to pay is £250 so if anyone would be able to give some advise it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Have a look at these I've played with the first one and it was pretty good.

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=GE0509TMII

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/gun.asp?page=src

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.