CYMA Mp5A5 Ris/Classic Army MP5-K AEG 6mm/G&G GC16 MOD0 30th Anniversary Limited Edition AEG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,I'm looking to purchase a new gun mainly for CQB/Urban with maybe the odd woodland game here and there and wondered which gun would be best suited?Any advice&help on which gun has its good and bad points is much appreciated.

I'm looking at the Cyma MP5A5 RIS/Classic army MP5-K/ G&G GC16 MOD0 30th Anniversary Limited Edition AEG.

Thanks.

CYMA MP5s are pretty good, the one I had a few years ago was the dog's bollocks in regards to performance. Externals weren't the best but they weren't half bad either. It will most likely require a downgrade as it'll be way too hot for a CQB site.

I don't know a great deal about the Classic Army MP5s, but a few people on here recommend them.

As for the G&G GC-16, that's probably the main gun I'd suggest. If you find a sub carbine G&G M4, then you may find it easier for room clearance and tight spaces. This may be where the CYMA is better, but G&G internals tend to have better quality control.

• Supporters

Tough one and I can't really say as I don't own the cyma mp5

if you was a lefty then mp5/G36's have ambidextrous select switches

first gun wise I'd say the GC16 30th has the edge for being such great value

yes boring M4 everybody has a friggin' G&G M4 but they are a great gun to start off with

I have an mp5k (not sure on manufacturer) and a Combat raider (short barrel) and both are perfect for cqb nd woodland, the only drawback is you will be slightly out ranged outdoors, but both of mine have a similar range, I was VERY surprised with the range when I used my mp5k outside due to my M4 breaking.

And actually with the stock unfolded both are a very similar size so neither are more beneficial for cqb in my opinion, but I prefer using the MP5K indoors as it fits my loadout better.

I would suggest you go for what you would be more comfortable using as they are very different guns, but all with their plus points..

Thanks guys you have been a great help.im open to further options on any other guns you think would be suitable for me.Im looking at Longmoor/Epsom/The Mall to game at.

TacMaster,is there a addition cost to get the MP5 downgraded or should the retailer do it free of charge?

Has anyone tried to attach the sliding/extendable stock to a Cyma Mp5K? thought on how easy/difficult it is to install.

Cheers.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.