Changing stock on Ak74

Josh95

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

is it a fixed stock you have? if so I doubt it. would not recommend that stock in either case.. very wobbly and cheap feel from my experience.

ok thanks, it is a fixed wooden stock. I want a skeleton style stock and suggestions mate?

recomend any of those M4 converter stocks for Ak's either?

If you were willing to replace the whole receiver, you could get the standard AK74 folding stock, which is what my AK104 (or 105? idk) has.

400x245_product_media_FB2756(1).jpg

Like this. I'm sure HK shops will sell it.

EDIT: Found it on TG, http://www.taiwangun.com/en/metal-body-aks74-a-c-m?from=listing&campaign-id=14

Dunno if it's worth that price. might be cheaper else where, but it's an option.

I forgot the battery is housed in the stock (facepalm) I tried to fix the wobble in my stock and ended up ripping the battery wiring out in the process (facepalm) not having a good morning lol.

You cant put a traingle folding stock on a standard fixed stock AK74, the receiver is different. So either buy a new receiver, which for the price of them you may as well buy a new gun or an alternative would be the Romanian/East German style side folding stock which will fit a normal fixed stock receiver.

ok thanks, it is a fixed wooden stock. I want a skeleton style stock and suggestions mate?

recomend any of those M4 converter stocks for Ak's either?

All I can say I'm afraid really is that the folding stocks on cm.045 and cm.050 are real good, but they are not very tacticool^^ good luck thou!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.