AirsoftGunTrader

Guest RektnNekt

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yeah I've got a listing up on there as well, to no avail yet though

To put it bluntly: because not many users on the forums are willing to pay £100 for a transparent/two tone gun, that's how it is. Dropping the price over time will attract buyers.

The facebook groups also get a lot of traffic if you want to put it there.

While you do have around 40, people tend to be a bit wary of people with less posts and no avatar. However im sure you are legitimate as you have posted elsewhere not just the sales section. Just something to think about

Guest RektnNekt

To put it bluntly: because not many users on the forums are willing to pay £100 for a transparent/two tone gun, that's how it is. Dropping the price over time will attract buyers.

Yeah I understand that :)

The facebook groups also get a lot of traffic if you want to put it there.

While you do have around 40, people tend to be a bit wary of people with less posts and no avatar. However im sure you are legitimate as you have posted elsewhere not just the sales section. Just something to think about

Will try Facebook - I could get a pretty active member to vouch for me if anyone ever wanted a trade but I guess adding an avatar sometime soon wouldn't hurt :)

Yeah I understand that :)

Will try Facebook - I could get a pretty active member to vouch for me if anyone ever wanted a trade but I guess adding an avatar sometime soon wouldn't hurt :)

It's just basic things that improve your profile. I'm doing the same over on zeroin, posting a bit more to give a better looking profile

Guest RektnNekt

It's just basic things that improve your profile. I'm doing the same over on zeroin, posting a bit more to give a better looking profile

I bought the CM16 from a guy from there so once that comes (Monday), he'll give me a bit of feedback and hopefully that helps in the future :) But yeah, I will get onto getting some kind of picture up. Name the same on Z1?

I bought the CM16 from a guy from there so once that comes (Monday), he'll give me a bit of feedback and hopefully that helps in the future :) But yeah, I will get onto getting some kind of picture up. Name the same on Z1?

Yeah that will really help. Yeah same name, I've posted a bit but only like 5 or so :P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.