New player cardiff

Maxicato

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I've had my guns for a good few years now, bought when I was a teenager just to shoot cans in the garden. But as they have been sat in storage for a good long while now I would like to get some use out of them. Not too sure where to start. Are there any other Cardiff members who can give me some advice as to where to go etc?

My guns:

Fn p90 tr

Kjw m9 ia elite

Also have a few sprinters. Walter p99, colt 1922 and a sig sauer (I forget the modle)

Thanks

Ben

Thanks for the advice. I will charge the one I have and see how it is, if no joy Ill get onto ebay.

Another question i have is, the m9 is a gbb, it only really works with green gas which I've never been able to get. However I have found a mag that will take a co2 bulb. I have plenty of these already as I also have a co2 Walther ppk not for use airsoft ing obviously. If I convert the m9 to co2 will it still be allowed to be used or will it become too powerful?

Welcome. I'm not from Cardiff but don't live far in weston super mare. Lots of the Welsh guys come over to Bristol to play. We have Spartan airsoft near the airport which is a woodland site. Black ops cribbs which is an ex army base and is a nice open site And Bristol Courts which is in the city centre and is cqb based. Over in Wales you have Dragon valley but often isn't on as the army use it for training exercises.

In regards to converting the m9 to CO2. all I can tell you is some sites dont allow the use of CO2.

• Supporters

co2 is very often way over 350 on a fresh bulb - not uncommon to see like 500 on first couple of shots

hence most sites & users prefer green gas

green gas can bought from any airsoft shop/site

or use propane - colman's propane cannister

or if you go nutz with gas guns peeps go for the bigger refillable bottles & adapter kit to fill a smaller canister for taking to sites

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.