First time buyer - g&g FM mod 0 vs g&g FM combat raider-L

JakeD200297

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I'm new to airsoft and have played a few game at my local skirmish site and i really enjoy it.

I'm now looking at buying my first gun.

i have narrowed down my decision to 2 g and g guns. the g and g 30th anniversary MOD0 - http://www.airsoftworld.net/g-g-wstlnd-atomic-custom-aeg-airsoft-rifle-vcra-compliant.html in this cool pimped up wasteland two tone.and secondly the g and g full metal combat raider - L. - http://www.airsoftworld.net/gc-16-gandg-full-metal-combat-machine-raider-l.html.

I'm finding it very hard to decide between them and i would love some help on there pros/con and experiences of other owners.

• Supporters

i would advise against getting the raider L, i have one (the basic CM16 raider L that is), and i have converted it to a standard raiders front end. The extra length can be a pain in the back side (especially in CQB etc).

other than that, try them for size etc ... or just get the one you like best ;):lol:

They're probably the same internally so whichever you prefer the look of really. And yeah, the MOSFET is worth it. Hard wired will provide more feature and protection but if it's the one I think it is you can simply plug it in as well.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.