g36c gun advice

fin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

so i recently purchased a g36c for £130 including two tone paint.

does anyone have any tips to maintain it and other tips and tricks.

Biggest tip I can give as a g36 owner is dont mess with it until it starts to lose performance

Its a good rifle mate as it is just get into the habit of cleaning the barrel with the hop up turned off

The best way I've learned the limited knowledge I have is by watching YouTube videos & asking questions on here

A good thing about a g36 is the folding stock that allows use in both urban & rural (houses, buildings, CQB and woodland) settings

• Supporters

One should never fire the gun the stock folded. That feature is for transportation. You don't see any real word units shooting guns stock folded, not even low recoil guns.

With the gun floating in the air you are not able to shoot accurately. If the stock in your shoulder gives a reference point you can build muscle memory to point and shoot instinctively, and that's the fastest.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.