Need help £200- 300 aeg rifle

Morpet

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm stumped I've been looking at the g&g top tech t418 as I heard very good thing about it. But also one very bad. Can I please get some advice on this weapon and others. I'm after a m4/16 with upgrades available and pref full metal. Im new to airsoft but pretty good at tinkering with things so the technical stuff doesn't worry me at all. Any advice and opinions would be much appreciated

Thanks

Either buy the Gen2 version and fit your own MOSFET - Airsoft Zone still have some I believe or look at the G&G M4 rifles if youre not particularly worried about the 416 variant.

• Supporters

A third party MOSFET are better than the G&G ones. My Gen3 FET lasted for about 2months before it had to be replaced, whereas my AirFET MOSFET I've had in my Gen2 for 2Yrs and it's worked spot on.

ICS have some nice new weapons out at the moment. Fire support have them, take a look.

They are within your price range

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.