lost part

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Let me say that the reason I'm posting this here instead of in parts wanted is I don't know the actual name of the bit.

I have a gen 3 g&g m4 (not sure of the exact type) on Sunday I lost the bit that holds the battery in the stock, there three parts to it, at the minute the battery is taped in. Can I order these replacements from shops or do I need to look for a second hand and most importantly whats it actually called

• Supporters

Let me say that the reason I'm posting this here instead of in parts wanted is I don't know the actual name of the bit.

I have a gen 3 g&g m4 (not sure of the exact type) on Sunday I lost the bit that holds the battery in the stock, there three parts to it, at the minute the battery is taped in. Can I order these replacements from shops or do I need to look for a second hand and most importantly whats it actually called

Is it a crane stock? If so you could just replace it.

Have a look on a retailers website such as zero one as they may have the part you need on stock.

You can get them on fleabay

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.