Gas 40mm grenade advice needed

SeniorSpaz87

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hello,

I just received my metal S-Thunder, and to my dismay, my ZCA shekels don't fit in it. They slide in about an inch. So...

Does anyone have any experience with this? I need the launcher for Sunday's game at The Mall, so I can't order anything from overseas. Does anyone know what shells will fit the S-Thunder?

Well you could always simply wrap tape around the shell or inside the breach? Rather than forking out £25+ on new shells...

• Supporters

Short S-thunder? Or short ZCA? The metal S-thunder is only short, I believe. And Zero one is out of the long ZCA shells. Also, don't know AW. I'll go try tape.

• Supporters

Ahh, ok. No, I have the short launcher as I wanted the security of having a metal one. And a little strip of electrical tape in the right place fixed the issue, now I'm ready for Sunday. Thanks

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.