HobbyKing.com

sp00n

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I have bought a fare few batteries from them, never had any issues.

Sometimes there postage can be a bit expensive (£10 from Netherlands), so try and get from the UK warehouse if they stock the item, otherwise factor this in.

Top Tip :- when you have found the item you want, don't just order it, leave the page open for a min or so and a box will pop up offering you the item slightly cheaper ;) but it will only do this once (or so it says)

• Supporters

Thing with Europe / Netherlands is once you hit say 1kg the postage don't seem to get much higher

unlike UK or World/USA/HongKong

UK is best but crane/nunchuck airsoft types don't seem to show up there

so you best looking at Europe as shipping is much quicker than Worldwide

Keep eye on weights if ordering a few, often battery weight increases a bit with packing

but excellent site with dimensions and stuff - even battery finder on size/cell/rate etc.....

I foolishly bought from Global site and it took 3 weeks instead of me thinking I was gonna get it in 4 or 5 days from Europe

(hence now I'm a little wiser - lucky I didn't get no import charges on them Hong Kong batteries - phew)

If you miss that 5% or 10% discount offer just use another computer or reboot or clear cookies and you should get

that super one time only offer again - brilliant site spoilt for choice etc....

Would say go for min 20c or 25c rate batteries if ya have tweaked ya gun a bit

this all depends on battery size you got to play with especially in tight compartments or stock tube battery locations

15c is ok for bog standard guns but I'd rather have a little more juice/burst....

Seen a post on there (probably from a RC guy), saying airsoft don't need much more than 15c as they ain't pulling a lot

Yeah - you wanna see how warm a hi rof setup can get when spamming on semi

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.