EAG Epsom Tunnels? Good/Bad?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So the closest CQB Arena to me is the WW Tunnels in Epsom, ran by EAG. I'm planning on doing a few games there before I try out the Holmbush field.
Basically I'm wondering if the tunnels are actually any good? Is there too many little kids there, is there a chrono, services etc etc.

I kinda' just want my first Airsoft experience to be decent lol

If anyone whose been could let me know, give me some tips and stuff it'd be hugely appreciated, tah! :D

• Supporters

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/21378-epsom-bunker-londonish/

it is very different or unique, think you have to experience this place

and perhaps the Mall in Reading - which I really need to get my ar$e over there

Intense close quarters, very very very dark (bring torch in case you get lost)

would advise a full face mask and a bit more rather than bit less protection

friendly but doubt if you will see many little kiddies down there (well it is dark)

Seriously - doubt if many really young players would frequent the tunnels

Guest PT247

yup wear full face protection if you go to the tunnels, it is very up close and personal down there. Most comments have been stated in the thread SD linked so have a read of that thread :-)

Guest PT247

hopefully they have started chronoing all guns before play down there as it is very close contact and I have certainly felt there may be hot guns there which isn't fun to be on the receiving end of.

hopefully they have started chronoing all guns before play down there as it is very close contact and I have certainly felt there may be hot guns there which isn't fun to be on the receiving end of.

Not as far as any of us know. Its still the only place in a year of airsofting where I have been shot with a gun so hot it actually hurt me severely. I haven't been back for a reason.

Theres reviews in the site section.

One of the better cqb sites i goto although i can appreciate its not for everyone...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.