My new Russian loadout

ronin677

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The scope is a 6x40 (don't know the make but its clear & sharp). I'll replace the scope soon but with a IOR Tip 2 if I can get one. I know its not usual for a Dragunov but hey, as you say its just a toy gun lol

Not sure about the 6B27 helmet but I like it and I'm sure where in the world today someone is still using JNA Mol with modern helmets

Where did you get the rig? Been after one of those for a while now - my usual russian kit stockists don't seem to get them in.

Anyway, nice get up mate. What you running as a secondary with it?

At the moment my secondary is a ^_^ .... glock lol

When I can justify another weapon I'll buy something russian haha

FSB Alfa and GRU guys are using glocks now too,so maybe no need to rush out about that...

KWC makarov is a good option for a secondary but it needs an FPS downgrade,you can either shim the mag gas valved to reduce travel or use those refillable Co2 Bulbs. Wingun also make a Stechkin APS but it's wingun so quality and performance is on the -eh- side,though I must say they look very pretty.

Also,I'm fairly sure I've seen pics of Serbian fighters in Ukraine kitted out like you(Less the chameleon rig,Ratnik vests instead) Grab an american confederate flag and color in the stars then slap that on,though I can;t guarantee you popularity in the field :lol:

• Supporters

I like it - what are you wearing on your feet and did that cover come with your helmet?

I'm wearing black combat Lowa boots - had them for ages and so comfortable.

The helmet came without the cover. I already had the cover to match my SVD rig

• Supporters

Where did you get the cover from?

• Supporters

just realised though, JNA MOL rock really does make my bum look big hahahaha

No... that's the doughnuts!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.