Green/Red Dot Problem... Maybe you can help

bakoline

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there,

I bought this particular red dot + laser and from the first day this part (see in pic) has a wobble, I have no idea how to make it tight, I try to take out battery cover but there is no any screw or anything.

I would be very happy if you can help :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tactical-Holographic-Reflex-4-Reticles-Red-Green-Dot-Sight-Scope-w-Red-Laser-New-/281418433046?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4185d88216

post-10616-0-85287300-1419191651_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

I had a similar battery holder on my old red dot. On that, when I removed the battery, there was a metal ring around it, with two notches in it. I used a seeger plier to turn it. Once removed a bottom plate came out, and there were 6 small screws that could be tightened. Don't tighten them too much, you won't be able to turn the dial.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.