Hello from Oxford

Gman1707

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone, my name is George and I have been into airsoft for about 5 months now (so still have much to learn) I currently have a G&G cm16 carbine light which is showing to be an excellent beginner AEG. I have played at Blue-Streak Airsoft near Bicester 5 or 6 times now and am really enjoying the Hobby! However I am thinking of trying to get some upgrade parts for my CM16 for Christmas especially looking at tightbore barrels but have been unable to find one that is that is the same size as my current barrel (275mm according to G&G) does anyone know of any that are roughly this size as I dont really want to fit a mock suppressor as I want to keep the rifle short. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, George :)

• Supporters

Welcome to the forums! Great choice of AEG, most of us only ever recommend Combat machines to new players.

For the tightbore, if you can't find one of that size then you will probably have to resort to using a longer one and using a suppressor to cover the rest of the inner barrel.

Thankyou yeah I am planning on getting a replica eotech red dot sight and already use .23g bbs, would you reccomend heavier? it is shooting at around 360 fps so could probably handle .25g

Okay cool I may buy some .25s or heavier see how they turn out :), I'll probably still invest in a tbb as well at some point if anything the new barrel being of higher quality could mean slightly better accuracy on top of the heavier bbs :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.