Hi, glock blowback question

pepsimax

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was recently given this as it was broken but I'd like to fix it,

I'm not sure what type of glock it is, 17/18/19?

There was no recoil spring so I put a glock 17 spring in which helped a little. It now fires, but the round won't go into the chamber, you have to cock it every time.

The selector switch is very loose, could that cause the issue? When I set it to full auto, a few bb launch out and all the gas is ejected,

Any idea on what the problem could be? here's some pics, if anyone could tell me exactly what Glock it is and where to get parts I'd be very grateful. It's KWS brand?

FpoaM5o.png
aGFrgUk.png
Thanks!
Here's some better pics.
AchpzK7.jpg
hdc8Z5d.jpg
cBu420B.jpg
oTTh7Nu.jpg
GiB15lM.jpg
hYRmcXI.jpg
mTOyGDr.jpg

No, underneath the rear sight, you need to push it out of place in order to get to it.

I can't seem to find anything like that. the rear sight had nothing underneath, i took the selector mechanism out and it seems some bits are missing. it's very loose. Can you buy the parts anywhere?

• Supporters

I can't seem to find anything like that. the rear sight had nothing underneath, i took the selector mechanism out and it seems some bits are missing. it's very loose. Can you buy the parts anywhere?

There is a screw, it's really small.

You have to tighten it as it keeps the fire selector from sliding out of place. The screw on mine has worn out I think so it's done for.

Many thanks again. Upom further inspection it appears someone's had a good go at wrecking it and there's lots of missing parts, which the manufacturer don't seem to make any more. :(

Do you know anywhere that sells the parts still? Found a spring kit easily enough but the selector switch is the main issue. The metal cup that accompanies the ball bearing is missing

Thanks friend, it appears nost of the parts are out of stock though! I read the firing selector units are the same on the 3 glocks, if I find the right bits am I good?

A few parts have been uprated internally, there's some firefly parts. Should be a nice piece when it's up and running!

Long shot but does anyone have a broken one they'd like to sell me for parts?

Have you checked Firesupport? They do a lot of parts for KWA/KWC/KSC Glocks. All the same internally and made in the same factories afaik. For instance my now quite old KSC Glock 23F came in a KWA Glock 19 box with gold stickers added on the box, no attempt made to cover the KWA logos etc.

I though kwa and ksc are they exact same brand but kwc was a really shitty brand. Correct me if I'm wrong. To the op, we are quite a small community so probably best to go over to zeroin, they have a huge for sale section although it is noted some people aren't the nicest on that forum, should be fine though...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.