My M16 DMR build, advice welcome

jamiegt1994

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hello this is my first post and also this will be my first full build. i have a G&G CM16 carbine (non-blow back) which i have striped down ready to upgrade and make a DMR with 350 fps with some good range. Here is a list of parts i currently have please if you have advice on a different part i should use i will be more then happy for the help.

Internals:

PDI AEG spring 150%

G&G SNC reinforced piston for GBV2

Systema teflon cylinder set

Systema air seal nozzle

Systema spring guide with bearing

Systema magnum

Looking for high torque gears - advice needed

Airsoft system control unit - people will say i dont need this but i am keeping this i have on another weapon and i love it

Airsoft system hop up unit - also have one off these i love the fact it makes it more realistic how ever i may sub this out

TM Hop up rubber

Madbull 455mm, 6.03mm inner barrel

11.1v lipo battery - need advice on which battery to use please

Deans connectors

Outside:

Madbull Daniel Defence 16" M4 outter berrel

Madbull Daniel Defence M16 12" Lite RIS

Metal M4 body - advice please

Ares M16 Sniper grip

G&P Modular sniper stock for M16

G&G Suppressor 14mm CCW socom style

King arms 20mm RIS mounting folding bipod

King arms RIS tactical Vertical forgrip

Aim top 20mm RIS handgaurd panels

Need a scope dont know which one need advice please

This is what i have next i may need some advice as some people may have a better idea then me as i havent really done any major upgrades or builds

A 150 spring will give you far more than 350 fps, there are also better hop units than the one you have listed, check with the site you play at what the limit is for locked DMR rifles as it's normally more around the 425 fps mark, you'll also be needing a hi torque motor, a lonex A series motor is pretty much your best best for this

A 150 spring will give you far more than 350 fps, there are also better hop units than the one you have listed, check with the site you play at what the limit is for locked DMR rifles as it's normally more around the 425 fps mark, you'll also be needing a hi torque motor, a lonex A series motor is pretty much your best best for this

ok i thought the pdi spring was lower i could be wrong never changed a spring as hadnt needed to my local site is 350 but i do go to others that are around the 450 mark i am happy to change out the spring when needed to so i need to have the gearbox strong enough to handle high fps

For gears have a look at ak2m4's site, he has loads of different types, hi torque, hi speed etc, be aware with all the internal mods you plan to do you will need to experiment with springs to get the right power. TM hop rubber and Madbull Black Python barrel is a good combination though.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.