How do you upgrade a Gas CM16

MrCheesman94

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Everything is the same as its AEG counter part just has a gas blow back gearbox, so it isn't a genuine GBB.

If it has a gas blow back gearbox how is it not a genuine gas blowback? it uses gas and it blows back, just because its a different configuration to other GBBs doesnt make it any less valid.

Also it uses an AEG hop up and barrel and mimics the shape of a V2 gearbox, nothing else is interchangeable with an AEG at all, even the fire selector is diffrent.

• Supporters

If it has a gas blow back gearbox how is it not a genuine gas blowback? it uses gas and it blows back, just because its a different configuration to other GBBs doesnt make it any less valid.

No, he said that it was a genuine GBB and not a AEG conversion, but it's the opposite.

no its a genuine GBB not AEG conversion but i'm assuming it shouldn't affect it to much also when i have all bit i will take a before and after pictures

Its an AEG conversion.

You can cancel the rail also, it only comes in 3 versions (WA, WE, PTW), none of which will work on an AEG upper.

His gun was never built as an AEG, so was never converted to one.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=8297

Yes it was, it is Combat Machine with GHK box in it. AEG Conversion. /EOD

• Supporters

Its an AEG conversion.

You can cancel the rail also, it only comes in 3 versions (WA, WE, PTW), none of which will work on an AEG upper.

i have looking into it and from what i have found it should fit

if it runs on gas and has blowback it is a gbbr, not sure why folk think differently, the end result is just achieved a different way to convention is all.

My GHK G5 runs AEG barrels and hop bucking too, is still a gbbr, it is just easier to mod then others that don't!

i have looking into it and from what i have found it should fit

And I'm telling you from owning the WA and WE spec versions, that neither will work on an AEG spec receiver, I have tried. The pitch on the threads are considerably different.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.