Problem with putting my bb gun Together

loleQ

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, Ive Got a cheap bb gun on the box it Says P.26c Metal air sport Gun,

I have put it apart completely just to clean it up and lubricate it, Turned out that i cant put it back together now :lol:

Its just that there is this one part and i have no idea where it came from ... Its a Small ,black piece of plastic

Can anybody help me out with that??? ;)

Thanks For the Help

How much did you pay. Guessing you got it from one of the bb guns websites. You learnt the hard way, they overcharge, and under perform sadly, probably won't work when you put it back together, sorry mate. Try looking on YouTube or dining an exploded diagram, or maybe just try and get a warranty on it.

Thats The Part

I gave a tenner for it i just thought it was worth it as on them sites they are around 20 to 30 pounds and i wouldnt expect to buy something

very bad... Especially with that price Sorry for the Quality of the Pic btw

post-9072-0-86402900-1415130606_thumb.jpg

Those cheap springer airsoft pistols really aren't meant to be disassembled. I've done it with three of mine I used to own and they all broke after that. Basically I took the magazine release out of them all I think, and none of them would go back in.

Sorry mate but I have no idea what that part is.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.