Gear suggestions

Fugi94

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If your looking to protect the back of your head and neck you can get a scrim scarf. They are a net version of a shamag. Much the same but you can wear all year round and not slowly roast yourself. I got mine for £5.99 on eBay as brand new unissued surplus.

If your looking to protect the back of your head and neck you can get a scrim scarf. They are a net version of a shamag. Much the same but you can wear all year round and not slowly roast yourself. I got mine for £5.99 on eBay as brand new unissued surplus.

Thank you good suggestion

Can anyone recommend clothing and gloves as the ones I have found look a poor quality

Some surplus DPM or MTP clothing would be a good idea because you can find it easily and probably in various sizes. Mechanix gloves are very good but they are £15-£40. Maybe try some of those paintball type gloves, they are only about £6 or so on eBay I think.

Hope this helps.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.