Customizing help??

Nick8119
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I'm casually customizing my CA and am stuck on what to add.....

So at the moment I've got the hand guard and pistol grip and also got the stock (in transit) but I want to do more to it but I'm stuck on ideas on what to do? I'm set on getting a longer inner barrel and a suppressor in the future. whether it be fore grip and Flash light or something else....

Any ideas would be helpful :)

(Oh and also any one know where i can get a DE Holo sight as all the ones I've had a look at look bronze??)

post-8618-0-55215900-1388182114_thumb.jpg

Take the front sight and handle off and add a nice holo sight and flip aside magnifier. That way when you change the inner barrel and it becomes more accurate you will be able to do a bit more precision shooting. I presume you can add rails to the front handguard? Maybe a foregrip/bipod and a torch?

Torches are handy for indoor stuff and a bipod may be useful for a bit of sharp shooting.

Alternatively, consider a 4x Acog with red dot sight on top or something similar.

Just do a Google image search for Magpul M4 - there are a gazillion different things you can do. Pick the ones you like the look of and go from there!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=magpul+m4&safe=off&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=TUTAUrWzMqfQ7AbhgoDIAQ&ved=0CDAQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=929

Archived