goggles / glasses

maguirew
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

it depends on what you call a fair price?

honestly, mesh is okay but i remember seeing a post where a bb had shattered on impact and went in the players eyes, i have now bought a pair of Oakley's which are made to withstand impacts such as airsoft, i even got them off zero one, honestly it depends, for beginners people recommend a full face mask, and some sites make it mandatory for new players to wear full face mask's .

if you are going for mesh go for action hobbies, i had there stuff for many years and fit me fine, if going for glasses then i would recommend zeroone as they have a few, but i would recommend the oakley line.

Revision and ESS are ballistic rated, as are some of the Oakley's (ESS are part of Oakley btw) So they'd be fine, but might set you back a fair bit. You might be able to get them off of a few Airsoft Websites, haven't looked properly though. Bolle Eyewear, I believe are rated to some sort of level (Enough to handle Airsoft), I have pair, and aren't too pricey, they can be got off of Amazon. If you go mesh, you can get them nearly everywhere. So yeah, but check what your site's require first :)

One of the things that I wouldn't skimp on is eye protection.

Don't be tempted to buy something just to save money.

I don't mind buying Chinese replica bits for most Airsoft things but I always look for certification on eye protection.

Archived