New Gear

Eley
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I currently have a G&G G2010 (F2000) is a gun that i love and it has served me well over the last year but its VERY heavy and i'm looking at going to something thats more of an SMG sort of size and i cant decide what to get. Here is the tricky bit, i already have plenty of M4 mags and a tac vest which has pouches that are build in which can only house M4 mags, and i'd prefer this to get a nice small gun which can fit them to save me having to buy a new tac vest and all new mags.
Personally i don't like the M4 platform as i like something a little different to stand out from the crowd.
After looking around i have found that the Magpul PWR and the APS UAR are quite good options but both have major problems.
Any advice would be much appreciated or suggestions on something i may have overlooked

Thanks Again

Eley

You could look at a WE Knight's Armory PDW: http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/product.asp?page=product&id=GR0112

Although if you really wanted something small, a PTS PDR will fit STANAG magsand Emags/Pmags:http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/magpul-pts-pdr-carbine-airsoft-gun-aeg-black

Thanks for the advice everyone, think i've made a decision now! See you on the field!

what have you chosen?

Magpul PDR, i'ts i just cant get over how cool the design is, I've watched a load of videos on it and i think i can get over any of its issues

Many people think it's ugly as hell, but each to his own :)

As the magpul airsoft products are being discontinued, the PDR will be worth a packet in the future though ;)

• Supporters

Many people think it's ugly as hell, but each to his own :)

As the magpul airsoft products are being discontinued, the PDR will be worth a packet in the future though ;)

Initially yes. Then it will most likely drop due to a lack of aftermarket support.

I actually quite like it.

Ugly yes, but its a unique design. Love prototype guns.

Although it is magpul which is a downside :P

Archived