Noob question

hayzy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As said above, avoid any sites like JustBBguns, or Airsoft4Less, or BBGuns4Less and go for this:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=6076&osCsid=3237205d164498771fffaa61cda115bb

Will last you much longer, much more reliable, and will keep up with the majority of the guns used by own gunners at a skirmish no problem. You cannae go wrong with the combat machine range.

• Supporters

There's also the JG G36C - £130 from Airsoft World

I think there's still the odd G&G Combat Machine that goes for £100, but you're mainly looking at about £130 for the cheapest guns you can skirmish without feeling like you'd be better off throwing the BB's, from UK retailers anyway.

You are better off renting for the 3 times it takes to get UKARA registered, or however many times your local site want to see you before they'll allow you to become a member, and then get an RIF.

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/

probably the best place in the UK if you're after two tone guns, i have used them and got quite good service and they are very competitively priced!

Eley, JustBBGuns is not a professional service for airsoft, only plinking in the garden (if the guns actually work that is), trust me this from first hand experience.

And about another million people on this forum:

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/2760-justbbguns/

In my mind, anyone who hears about JBBG service and still decides to buy from there deserves to be removed from the gene pool.

Also, their products are competitively priced because the guns are cheaply manufactured and are not to basic skirmish standards. The "skirmishable" ones are poorly treated and end in the owner's hands broken.

Hmph, OK the 'garden battle' was kind of what i was trying to address as they seem to provide products that are between crappy toys and professional weapons and when i have used them they were good, gave quick postage and i didn't have any problems. Saying that though i didn't have any issues with my gun (and still haven't) so i didn't have to deal with their staff directly. I have to admit after posting i did read round the forum and saw a lot of people were complaining about them and it did surprise me

• Supporters

Every thread that has JBBG mentioned turns into a slagging match so just know to avoid them and let that be an end to it.

To the OP, for £50-£100 get a G&G cm16 as previously mentioned. With your price range, im going to make the assumption that you're under 18 in which case you will want something that will last and still perform well enough.

Archived