Pistol

Kaza66
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok, so bought a G&G xtreme 45 - but the fps is way to high, nearing 450. So that's going back.

Only problem is what do I get now? Ideally looking for a co2 pistol again that is fairly gas efficient, and high fps, but not above the legal limit. Also could use having mags available for purchase.

Any recommendations?

I'm selling my kjw 1911 meu for £50, can take co2 mags

Ok, £150. You could get a KSC/KWA Glock (Any Model £100-£150) And then one or two RA-TECH C02 Mags. Their quite expensive though, $35 a shot. That should do nicely ;)

• Supporters

Y'know you can edit your own posts, right?

Loving that you care for grammar to that extent though :)

Y'know you can edit your own posts, right?

Loving that you care for grammar to that extent though :)

Aha, why thank you ;) And yes I did know, and I did it, but whenever I clicked save it took like 5 mins to do and never worked :L

Ok, £150. You could get a KSC/KWA Glock (Any Model £100-£150) And then one or two RA-TECH C02 Mags. Their quite expensive though, $35 a shot. That should do nicely ;)

Definitely considering it. - Do you know which glock the RA- Tech co2 magazine fits into best?

Definitely considering it. - Do you know which glock the RA- Tech co2 magazine fits into best?

Err, not sure. Here's the link to the vid though ;)

I believe >>they're<< (t it right!)fancy and only let a certain amount of pressure through or something, making them no more strainful than Green Gas (I think...)

• Supporters

They're made for the KWA/KSC Glocks, I believe.

• Supporters

Definitely considering a KWA G18c avec co2 mag or 2 off redwolf.

What's the delivery time like from redwolf - UK?

Cheers

Ask Gaz in the newcomer's forum (Redwolf Airsoft UK)

Archived