Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pointman PUG

wife loves me!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) topic.

So its my birthday in a few days...my wife got me 8mm bearings,6.01 madbull barrel,mosfet,tac vest....and tickets to the f1 at Silverstone...blinding!!!

lucky! good choice on the wife keep her! :D

I'm still not sure they're worth the aggro though - wives I mean :lol:

pretty sweet deal you got there, although I do agree with Ian about the aggro

I'm still not sure they're worth the aggro though - wives I mean :lol:

Loads of new stuff and tickets for the F1, that's got to be worth some aggro.

My wife just thinks I am mad and lets me get on with it (Secretly I think she glad I will be out of the house)

well im back from Silverstone....awesome time,but I kept thinking of missing my skirmish on Sunday....weird!!!

Know how you feel a bit: i'm on my way home from a cool weekend in picturesque N Yorkshire with my g/f & entirely acceptable members of her family (as opposed to the xtians, the tory scum, the pathological bitch, or the weirdos (and not in a good way)), but I could have been @Skirmish. It's a sort of hollow feeling to contemplate the limited duration of the heavy foliage into which DPM blends so well...

You guys go every weekend? They only do it once a month over here.... me thinks some traveling maybe involved very soon in this sport.

No i cant afford every weekend and i can only get there on public transport on Saturdays. I can get a lift on Sundays, but i dont want to wear it out by asking too often.

I can only play once every 2 weeks as that's when my site is open,and my wife works Sundays so i have to get a babysitter for my boy....it can be a bit of a pain but it usually works out.

If i could go once a week i would!!!!

Roll on gameday!

If i was at uni, we'd be playing up to 2 times a week, not including AIPSC on Mondays and Fridays :P

I tend to play once a week or so, Bristol airsoft do weeknight games in the courthouse which is good and there's plenty of woodland sites in the southwest for weekend games!