Just....LOL

SheriffHD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok, well I went onto my usual Paintball forum after not going on for a while.....

WHat I noticed in the board index made me laugh though. They now have a dedicated part for airsofting.

Just thought Id let you guys know, Made me laugh.

http://www.ukscenario.com/forum/index.php

• Supporters

Yea Talk PB (The one FatBob's store run's) has been doing that for over a year now. see what i mean about it mostly being Softer's with the Problem though! as it would never happen on this or any other softing Forum!

• Supporters

To be honest Craig, that's probably because this is an airsoft forum not a paintball forum.

If people wanted to talk about paintball there's nothing stopping them from doing so in the general discussion area.

Its also going to be down to the fact that most airsofters don't care hugely about paintball, if there was a big enough demand for a paintball section, there would be one. There isn't so there isn't.

• Supporters

I Was talking about the General Mindset Marcus Eg

On Site at an Airsoft venue you mention Paintball (Every site i have been to!) have been all their idiots Bla bla couldn't hold a real firearm Bla Bla and slagging off continue's!

on site at a Paintball Venue you mention airsoft it's oh right and talk about gats and stuff but never start slagging off Softer's! but alway's in the end say well Paintball's the one for me and off we go never a bad word said by the Player's Marshal's leave's on the ground Bunker's Marker's nothing

It just that Softer's seem to Harbor a More Antagonistic feeling toward's Paintball than It doe's to Airsoft EG Paintball forum's have Airsoft Sub-sections

Why? i don't know and i don't expect to ever get an answer just make people more aware of the Mindset is good enough for me!

Airsoft Vs paintball is one of those things. Like Army vs RAF. Football Vs Rugby.

we respect the other but damn we do love to bash on each other :D

Its getting comon now that alot of paintball players are feeling the grip of rising costs so are looking at airsoft to save on money.

tbh it's usually retaliation from other factions bashing 'softing. You get that with videogames too; Call of Duty players used to drag battlefield titles through the mud, but when they realised CoD was actually shit they jumped over to the battlefield series.

I'm not saying that all the paintballers who switched to airsoft did so because paintball just didn't cut it for them, there's actually a myriad of factors including the serious economic situation within the hobby as mentioned before.

Archived