Favourite airsoft related Youtube channels?

Dan_W
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i still like it though! on occasion

I agree, some of his videos are interesting, but most focus on the same person on the same site. It just got boring like most other airsoft channels

My channel TRenforcer is an airsoft and gaming channel. At the moment I haven't got any personal action cameras for use on the field but I do have an unboxing and a review of one gun and I plan to do a review of another gun soon. I've also got some gaming footage and I also do videos on vintage computers. My channel really needs subscribers (seriously at the moment I've only got 14 and I'm going to make a celebrational 15 subscriber vid when I reach 15 subscribers so yeah) and if I acquire the resources I may be able to get an action camera just in time for NAE13 but that's a big IF. So sorry if I sound like one of those spam comments on Youtube but I would really appreciate the subscribers and damn will I try my best to pump out some good vids.

you're right that whole post comes off as 'subscribe to my channel, no one else will, boo hoo'.

Yeah exactly so instead of being whinging I'll just say SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL YOU EPIC AIRSOFT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OORAAA!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: Shoe size? I'm 10 myself

I'm an 8 in shoe size. Though I can only correlate shoe size with a certain womanly saying because I really don't know what shoe size has to do with anything at the moment.

Archived