Help with the Well mb06(urban sniper)

streetwise
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yup Thumb's down in most everyone's Opinion Except from the people who own them but Upgrade's are apparently like finding Rocking horse POOP!

i think it has the same internals as the well mb01 and can take that same upgrades, preferably from ASPUK.

And also, it has no real steel version because it's just a made up airsoft version but sure looks different from the modern more popular airsoft sniper rifles.

i think it has the same internals as the well mb01 and can take that same upgrades, preferably from ASPUK.

And also, it has no real steel version because it's just a made up airsoft version but sure looks different from the modern more popular airsoft sniper rifles.

cheers for the info :P

In all honesty: It's a pile of wank. the kids been trying to sell and trade it for months now, posting numerous unneeded threads and pissing off moderators and dev, there's a reason no-one has taken it off the poor guys hands :/

In all honesty: It's a pile of wank. the kids been trying to sell and trade it for months now, posting numerous unneeded threads and pissing off moderators and dev, there's a reason no-one has taken it off the poor guys hands :/

He got in an arguement with me about 30 mins ago because I said it would never sell. Oh well

ahh ok mate

Archived