Wonderland models

AK47frizzle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just a note, don't ever buy airsoft guns or airsoft ammo from wonderland models because it's an absolute rip off.

For example, £40 for a 9.6v 1600mAh battery (which I had no choice but to get it at that price). I could get a 9.6v 3000mAh battery for £30.

Ammo costs £10 for 2000 shots. Most websites sell them at £6 a pop.

Guns are also a rip as well.

They almost double the prices for aegs and springers.

It's just a rip off although they have good service.

Why...?

well, let me put it this way; not all parents would buy airsoft things for their kids all the time. the only times when they will is when I do exceptionally well in something. I.e. school work.

I got straight A+s, for the first time, so that should be one :)

My parents don't do that for me? I have a job and buy from well known, good retailers... Why bother doing exceptionally well if your parents will only let you buy from some of the crappest retailers out there (such as just BB guns)

For good priced battery's go to component shop, for good bb's at a good price: action hobbies

If you ever have problems with finding a certain thing or want advice with what retailers to use, ask the forum, everyone will be happy to help you

My parents don't do that for me? I have a job and buy from well known, good retailers... Why bother doing exceptionally well if your parents will only let you buy from some of the crappest retailers out there (such as just BB guns)

For good priced battery's go to component shop, for good bb's at a good price: action hobbies

If you ever have problems with finding a certain thing or want advice with what retailers to use, ask the forum, everyone will be happy to help you

soz, what i meant was, if i do exceptionally well, my parents would let me (well my parents) buy from good retailers. I'm allowed to go wonderland models to buy ammo, that's it. Anything else I will need to earn. That's life for me.

Archived