CRB CHECK

kentsg
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Is this even funny? That's exactly how Jimmy Saville got away with it "hiding" it in plain site by making jokes etc. Abusing children is not funny, you are sick

Abusing children isn't funny no, jokes about child abuse quite often are. Get some thicker skin.

Really think this thread needs to end and be locked by the mods. Lets get back to discussing Airsoft eh?

• Supporters

Marcus, I heard about The Stan sacking someone over a court case involving having certain 'material' on their laptop or something, but having met the guy I think he's sound, he's now helping run Tac House and I think he's one of the best games marshals and organisers out there.

Not sure how the accusation came about, or the full details, but he's an alright guy on the surface from what I know of him.

But yes, maybe it is about time this thread got locked...

Sorry folks, but accusing each other of touching kids will have to be done via PM from now on.

Also, for the record jcheeseright, my inner child and I rather like Mars bars ;)

Archived