Halo 4

iAcorn
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This releases on Tuesday! Anybody else a fan of the Halo games?

I've been playing them since the first one (although I didnt actually own a Halo game until I was 16... Darn parents not letting me buy my games). And its one of the few games that I keep my Xbox to play.

Also has anybody else been watching the Forward Unto Dawn series on Machinima? Finally live action Halo done right!

Same here. Love playing multiple player on Halo and cant wait for Halo 4.

Been watching the live action series Forward unto Dawn and the last episode for this comes out on Friday. Why cant they make Halo into a movie?

I used to love the MP for Halo games. But since I gotten used to Battlefield games I stopped playing them. I'm more interested in the story and co-op elements. But I might delve into H4 multiplayer for a bit. But I am usually terrible. It requiers an entire different mode of thought that you forget about after playing realistic shooters for so long.

I wish somebody would make a movie. Was it Peter Jackson who was going to make one years back? Either way it would be awesome to see a good Halo movie but there are so many things that can be done wrong. But a live action or animated film would be nice. I was very skeptic about forward unto dawn when the first episode came out. But it's great :)

Halo 4 has some new multiplayer elements to it so it should be the best ever. I know what you mean though about the multiplayer on BF, it is cracking!

Peter Jackson was trying to get a movie going for Halo but I think he got tied up with other commitments and the studios all saw it as being way too expensive to make any profit from it. Hopefully, after the success of Forward unto Dawn might prompt them to re-evaluate the movie option.

I would actually like to see a few of the UNSC weapons made into airaoft weapons. The assualt rifle and DMR would be awesome to see in a skirmish.

I would buy the Assault Rifle if there was an airsoft version! Bullpup and just looks badass! Best weapons of the Halo universe are the AR and Pistol (Halo 1). Theyre just so cool! The BR is okay but it just looks like a standard weapon.

I would buy the Assault Rifle if there was an airsoft version! Bullpup and just looks badass! Best weapons of the Halo universe are the AR and Pistol (Halo 1). Theyre just so cool! The BR is okay but it just looks like a standard weapon.

The sniper rifle should be easy to replicate.....minus the scope.

Well I guess you could kind of class FUD as a movie cos when you get limited edition, the entire series comes as a 90 minute long thing, from what I read on amazon. I'll watch all of it at once at that point, rather than watching it in parts.

But yeah the game looks great and I'm looking forward to piss people off, tea baggin' in the walker things.

Halo was one of the first shooting style games I played. Apart from Unreal and Timesplitters. I loved doing the teabagging when people annoyed me. So much more satsifying than in other games. Maybe its because Master Cheif does an actualy squat rather than slightly bending the knees. Last part of FUD is out today!

Love the Halo series, I have a silly amount of games between me and my brother (1 Halo CE, 1 Anniversary, 2 Halo 2, 2 Halo Wars, 2 ODST, 2 Reach and 3 halo 3). its quite a stack!

Looking forward to the co-op firefight type element more than anything, multiplayer has always been average (Halo 2 had the best tho, in my opinion!).

Will be getting a new 320 gb halo xbox as well, due to Game's trade in deal. £100 for a new box with bigger hard drive, 2 new controllers (hurray, no more stick drift) and a copy of the game, all in exchange for my old xbox... :)

Tomorrow is Halo day! I have the day off work and everything. Good times ahead! ... It's my normal day off by the way. I didnt book one just so I could play Halo 4.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived