G&G CM16 Gas Blowback Rifle

RICHARD-AK47
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Can anyone tell me if i should buy this gun or not as i cant seem to find any reb=views onit on the web . its £150 its made of abs plastic with few metal parts and also gas blowback . im new to airsoft and it would be my 2nd rifle so far any ideas ??

hey bud check this out: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=12594

i havent managed to take mine to a game yet as im working sundays until up to xmas =( but my initial impression was pretty impressed the recoil is fun and the build quality is pretty solid but its fussy about which bbs to use and the mags hold only 30 rounds and add to that the weight of the mags are much heavyer than aeg mags so you wont be carrying much ammo

hey bud check this out: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=12594

i havent managed to take mine to a game yet as im working sundays until up to xmas =( but my initial impression was pretty impressed the recoil is fun and the build quality is pretty solid but its fussy about which bbs to use and the mags hold only 30 rounds and add to that the weight of the mags are much heavyer than aeg mags so you wont be carrying much ammo

ok thanks alot for the reply just need a decentish gun until i save enough to get a £250-300 gun. my forst skirmish is the 17th november at bunker 51. should be a gd day

• Supporters

Why not get your 3 games in then buy a proper RIF rather than be stuck with something you're going to have to spray up? Painting black over bright orange never looks as good in the long run.

Obviously it's your cash end of the day, but you'll find that's the route most experienced players recommend to new players. I think you'd be very glad you did it in the long term.

if you are set on buying two tone then i wouldnt recomend the g&g gas blow back mags are £30+ each then theres gas but as c.k said your best bet is to hire for 3 games and get your defence sorted

if you are set on buying two tone then i wouldnt recomend the g&g gas blow back mags are £30+ each then theres gas but as c.k said your best bet is to hire for 3 games and get your defence sorted

ok kool i have a cqb gun atm ill just use that until i get my ukara lisence .. thanks guys

GBB guns are probably more suited to Mil sim days. Would suggest you go for an AEG as the mags are cheaper and its better value for money. If you buy through Wolf Armouries, you dont have to get it two-toned as they will look after it for you until you have sorted your UKARA membership. Then it is all yours!

Do have a good look around at what weapon you want to go for though. Check out EpicairsoftHD on youtube for Jai's reviews as they are pretty helpful and you can also see how GBB guns perform (Not too well as it goes).

Hope that helps.

Suzuki

they have the same G&G cm16 in EBB would that be the same nono or does that make a bit of a diffrence ?

the cm16 aeg range are a good choice and alot of people have them for that reason.

the cm16 aeg range are a good choice and alot of people have them for that reason.

yeah i dont know if i should just save a bit more and get a better gun ics are doing some good guns that come with 2 magazines but i dont know if there a reliable brand . ive also seen a cybergun famas which was £180 which looked qite good

Archived