thermal sight do or dont??

dan9416
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

if you can find one then good look to you,i seen somone selling a digital night vision scope with recording for £900

yeah a mate can get me one quite a good one, a bit pricey but could be fun has a cqb sight on it too,

Always loved the idea of thermals. Would make targets so much easier to find! haha!

And no more sprinting across open land feeling like you're gonna be shot at!

However, tracking your BBs might be difficult... unless you get a tracer unit, and swap it for a heating unit... heat up your bbs enough to glow, without jamming :P

Always loved the idea of thermals. Would make targets so much easier to find! haha!

And no more sprinting across open land feeling like you're gonna be shot at!

However, tracking your BBs might be difficult... unless you get a tracer unit, and swap it for a heating unit... heat up your bbs enough to glow, without jamming :P

yeah tracking them might be a problem but if its zeroed properly and the cqb sight is too then there isnt any reason why it wont work can find them with the thermal and fire with a quick check through the cqb, if they cant see you then even better

thermal your looking at 5k plus,nv 350 for gen1 £3500 for gen 3+,so this is cheap and you can see the bbs http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?...ion-rifle-scope

have already got nvgs but theyre annoying for me so might get rid, but mate who can get one says will cost about 3k expensive yeah but might be worth a look

thermal scopes are starting to take the p for airsoft imo if u actualy hunt etc then yeh due to being able to multi use but for just airsoft no way

thermal scopes are starting to take the p for airsoft imo if u actualy hunt etc then yeh due to being able to multi use but for just airsoft no way

not would be used for other stuff but itd be weather i'd need it as a sight or just hand held

If you play milsim I don't see why not, a fair few people have nvg equipment. If you are in a position to fund them then why not :D

oh yeh i forgot about milsim weekends if you play a lot of milsim i could see it being worth the money for recce work hunter teams etc but for a normal game day its just overkill imo

Archived