Bestest Glock 17/18c

Tariq
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking at possibly getting a glock 17/18c once student finance kicks in :)

Out of the KWA/KSC, TM, and WE versions, what am bestest glock?

looking for range and accuracy mainly, but metal slide would be nice as I only run green gas / propane.

Really aiming at G17 but full auto is always fun.

Thing is though.

If the KSC/KWA is just nearly as good or can be upgraded to be as good as a TM, i'd prefer that as its metal.

Love my KWA P226 but dunno what the glocks are like as they are a previous generation.

• Supporters

I thought the KWA glocks were the first of the new gen?

Thats why they aren't called NS2 or whatever as they were only recently made- the others need to be sold with the version in the name as they had previous versions.

Then again I could be talking bollocks :D

• Supporters

My G19 is KWA and my Brother's is KWA and we Play At Tain In Scotland both perform great aswell

KSC G17's are not as good though

and KWA G18's are pretty good up here too

I thought the KWA glocks were the first of the new gen?

Thats why they aren't called NS2 or whatever as they were only recently made- the others need to be sold with the version in the name as they had previous versions.

Then again I could be talking bollocks :D

They were a halfway stage. The prototype for NS2. The newer NS2/System7 guns have a few changes.

• Supporters

If range is the main concern, TM's going to win based on the hop design vs. the KSC/KWA hop units. In all my years of doing this I've never known anyone recommend any brand but TM for range and accuracy, and my personal experiences tend to correlate.

Hmm still undecided.

I know the TM will have an edge on peformance, but is the peformance great enough to warrant paying a higher price and only getting a plastic pistol.

Anyone had any experience with the new WE G18 gen4? They seem to look alright for a WE

Archived